Asgard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Established 2012

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sadly. but you deserve better.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yeshuah

Sadly. but you deserve better. Empty
PostSubject: Sadly. but you deserve better.   Sadly. but you deserve better. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:36 pm

Hey guys, I'm sorry. But I'm leaving. I just don't feel confortable here. You'll still be able to use the sv. Major your superadmin. You can use the server whenever you want it. Just try to put back to Public and change the name. Goodluck guys, sopro's the new leader. If your okay with that Maj.

Best wishes, :/

<33333333333333
Back to top Go down
Qwerty
Admin
Qwerty

PostSubject: Re: Sadly. but you deserve better.   Sadly. but you deserve better. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:39 pm

That's okay, but, can I ask what was the problem and why didn't you feel comfortable, if you don't want to reply that's okay.

Good-luck on what your going to do next.

Back to top Go down
sopro

PostSubject: Re: Sadly. but you deserve better.   Sadly. but you deserve better. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:12 pm

lol...... same thing as temptation?
Back to top Go down
Yeshuah

PostSubject: Re: Sadly. but you deserve better.   Sadly. but you deserve better. EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:57 am

Nope. Not at all.

@maj we talked so no point in saying Smile. I'll still help out the clan + USA Squad.
Back to top Go down
Jerryblade2007

PostSubject: Re: Sadly. but you deserve better.   Sadly. but you deserve better. EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:50 am

are u kidding me again?....... pale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sadly. but you deserve better.   Sadly. but you deserve better. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sadly. but you deserve better.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Asgard :: Asgard Public :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: